Flexible Sync allows users to define in detail which information they want to be available in the Axsy Mobile App for offline use. The process to configure offline sync settings is made simple with Axsy's Config UI, with settings configured through clicks, not code.
Navigate to the Settings Tab of the Axsy Web App
1. To access the Sync Config Settings for your Org, navigate the Axsy Retail Execution/Axsy Field Service/Axsy Public Sector Web App on the Salesforce Platform and then select the Settings tab.
2. To the left-hand side you will see a list of customisable features and settings. To configure Flexible Sync, select the Sync tab.
3. The Axsy Config page will open where you will be able to customise the sync settings for your Org.
- The Sync Menu: where you can navigate to or create a Record Set, and access General Sync settings.
- The Configuration Page: where you can configure the setting selected in the Sync Menu.