In the Axsy Config Settings, you can configure what data the Full Screen Calendar will display in the Axsy Mobile App.
For more information on the Full Calendar View behaviour in the Axsy Retail Execution Mobile App, please see this article in the Axsy Retail Execution Knowledge Base: Calendar View
Configure the Calendar in Global Config Settings
Navigate to the Axsy Global Config Settings and select Calendar. Enter values for the fields.
- Week start day: Specify the day you want to begin the week with (where 0 is Sunday, 1 is Monday, etc.)
- Week end day: Specify the day you want to end the week with (where 0 is Sunday, 1 is Monday, etc.)
- Day start time: Specify the hour you want the day to start (0-23).
- Day end time: Specify the hour you want the day to end (0-23).
Configure the Events Record Set
1. Navigate to the Axsy Sync Config Settings and select the Events Record Set.
This Record Set will be available as a default Record Set, so it will not be necessary to create it.
2. Fill in the fields to determine how many Event records should be synced to the app and made available in the Full Screen Calendar.