Axsy will deploy plugins to the lower environments of your Salesforce Orgs. Once these plugins have been tested and are ready to be moved into a higher org environment (e.g. UAT), this will need to be done by your administration or operations team manually.
Lower Environment Steps
1. Log in to your lower environment and find the Name and Latest Plugin Version of the relevant plugin in your lower environment, by navigating to App Launcher > Plugins > Plugin. Keep these values as references for later.
Axsy Plugin record
2. Navigate to the Related tab of the plugin and select the version of the plugin you want to migrate.
3. Select the Related tab of the plugin version record, and then download its Bundle file.
Plugin Version record
Higher Environment Steps
1. Log in to your higher environment org and create a new plugin record by navigating to App Launcher > Plugins > New. Give the plugin the exact same name as the plugin you are migrating from the lower environment.
2. View the new plugin record and select the Latest Plugin Version field.
3. Select New Plugin Version.
4. Copy the version value details from the lower environment plugin into the field.
5. Navigate to the Related tab of the plugin and select New.
6. Upload the bundle file downloaded from the lower environment.
Once the above steps have been completed, the plugin will then be available in the Axsy Config Settings > Plugins tab.