The following is a list of new features and enhancements that are included as part of the Winter '23 release of the Axsy Config Tool.
- Filtering of Related List Records - Configuration to filter the records that are synced for a related list of a parent object.
- Configuration to Remove Main Menu Items - Configuration to individually remove standard main menu items in the mobile app.
- Deploy Draft Config Settings to Specific Users - To simply testing of configuration changes, users can be configured to receive the most recent draft configuration instead of the most recent published configuration
- Definition of Config Scopes Based on Differences from Org Default - Enhancement to how Scopes are managed and such that they are now defined based on their differences from the Org Default instead of each Scope being treated as full set of unique settings.
- Enhanced Axsy Events Console - More data and visualisation of data is now accessible via the Axsy Events Console
The content and features of this release should not be considered final until the release is made generally available. The planned content and features may change right up until general availability. This article will be updated accordingly to reflect any changes to the release scope.